Biofilta has developed the vertical and modular Foodwall™ to provide a water efficient wicking garden bed that multiplies the productivity of any space.
Foodwall™ creates optimal growing conditions through advanced wicking garden bed design which enables aeration, drainage and wicking to occur in every tub.
Grow a wide range of vegetables, herbs and flowers without needing pumps to move water through the vertical garden.
Foodwall™ is a free standing frame that is built to last and assembled without the need for special tools.
Perfect for residential, commercial, school, café, restaurant, balcony and rooftop spaces.
Designed and Made in Australia.
1 Foodwall 2-Tier Frame
2 Water Level Setters (weir box on the end)
2 Growing Tubs
2 Internal Wicking & Aeration Components
Add additional bays with Foodwall 2-Tier Vertical Additional Bays
- Water all tubs from a single hose connection.
- Change the water level to suit different plants and seasons.
- The free draining tray inside the growing tub allows water to move between the reservoir and root zone.
- An integrated aeration loop allows oxygen exchange with the root zone inside the growing tub.
- Optimal light and shade for vegetable and herbs.
- Modular configuration allows you to connect up to 10 bays and expand your Foodwall™ at any time.
- 20 litres per tub of stored water means plants only use what they need, resulting in a highly water efficient garden.
- 50 litres of potting mix per tub means your plants will produce more food and be more resilient to temperature changes.
- Reduce food miles to food metres by growing your food locally.
- Reuse organic waste by adding compost to your Foodwall™. Especially good if you have a worm farm.
- Reuse water by harvesting rain water and using it with your Foodwall™.
- No electric pumps needed to water plants. Natural wicking and gravity means water gets to every tub.
- Growing tubs are Made in Melbourne from food grade plastic.
These features let you grow food while saving time to do the things you love, saving space to make the most of what is available and saving water to ensure this precious resource is used sustainably.
Help support local business. Biofilta is an Australian owned company who is continually finding ways to use local suppliers and manufacturers in all things we do. Think local and buy local to support Australian businesses and reduce the carbon footprint of our products.
Installation note: Foodwall™ requires a solid and level surface to ensure water is evenly distributed through all growing tubs.
|WEIGHT (kg)||54||87||119||152||185||Please Contact Us|
|PRICE (inc. GST)||$ 825.00||$1,413.50||$2,002.00||$2,590.50||$3,179.00|